Môn Tiếng Anh Lớp 10 giúp mình với Exercise 4. Choose the best option A, B, C or D 1. Volunteers become well ____ of the problems facing the world. A. awar
Môn Tiếng Anh Lớp 10 giúp mình với
Exercise 4. Choose the best option A, B, C or D
1. Volunteers become well ____ of the problems facing the world.
A. aware B. concerned C. helpful D. interested
2. English teaching is considered a good example of a volunteer job which often turns ____ a career.
A. off B. up C. on D. into
3. Mahatma Gandhi fought for the rights of coloured people in general and the Indians ____.
A. in time B. in particular C. in contrast D. in fact
4. A/an _______is a person who needs others to take care of him/her, because of illness that he/she had for a long time.
A. patient B. martyr C. invalid D. addict
5. Mr. Chen is more _____ because he has finally agreed to allow his daughter to join an overseas volunteer organisation in Africa.
A. single-minded B. narrow-minded C. absent-minded D. open-minded
6. A lot of generous businessmen have ____ valuable contributions to helping needy people.
A. done B. taken C. made D. given
7. Poor students cannot ____ an abundance of presents on their birthday.
A. look forward to B. put up with C. come up w ith D. cut down on
8. Befriending can offer volunteers the opportunity to provide support and friendship to a person who may be going ____ a difficult period.
A. up B. on C . off D. through
9. Volunteer organisations are generally small-staffed, so they need to ____ lots of volunteers for a huge event.
A. employ B. recruit C. research D. catch
10. You’d better ____ a commitment to being a volunteer on a regular basis.
A. promise B. do C. make D. pull
Giúp em bài này với ạ em cần gấp, đừng copy nguồn trên mạng nha. Em xin cảm ơn thầy cô và các bạn nhiều.