Môn Tiếng Anh Lớp 10 tìm lỗi sai : 1. We played some games , teaching the disadvantaged children and gave food and clothes to them. A. played B. t
Môn Tiếng Anh Lớp 10 tìm lỗi sai :
1. We played some games , teaching the disadvantaged children and gave food and clothes to them.
A. played B. teaching C. disadvantaged D. clothes
2. They were exciting to know that their contributions were meaningful to the poor.
A. to know B. meaningful C. to D. exciting
3. A group of volunteer students were mowing the lawn in the home for the aged while it started to rain heavily.
A. were mowing B. heavily C. the aged D. while
4. Mahatma Gandhi fought against the rights for poor people and women in India and became a hero for millions of people.
A. millions B. a C. fought against D. and
5. In her lifetime , Audrey Hepl burn also paid a visit to Viet Nam to bring awareness of immunisation and sets up clean water programmes.
A. programmes B. sets up C. to D. awareness of
6.He worked in a big bank in London when suddenly he decided to leave this city to take part in Volunteer Bolivia.
A. take part in B. worked C. to leave D. this
7. We were losing the keys while we were playing in the garden.
A. were losing B. keys C. playing D. in
8. It is interesting and exciting teaching English to children in disadvantaged areas.
A. and B. exciting C. teaching D. disadvantaged
9. Do you like playing computer games or are you tiring of them?
A. Do B. computer C. tiring D. them
10. While mother watched her favourite India film, my father was reading a newspaper.
A. watched B. India C. was reading D. newspaper Giúp em bài này với ạ em cần gấp, đừng copy nguồn trên mạng nha. Em xin cảm ơn thầy cô và các bạn nhiều.