Môn Tiếng Anh Lớp 11 K13. “I’m sorry I couldn’t come to visit you last summer.” John said. John apologized for 14. “I hear you won the championship. Congrat
Môn Tiếng Anh Lớp 11 K13.
“I’m sorry I couldn’t come to visit you last summer.” John said.
John apologized for
“I hear you won the championship. Congratulations!* Dane said.
“I can’t let you use the mobile phone.” Her mother said.
Her mother prevented
“I didn’t steal the car”, the boy said. “I just borrowed it.”
The boy denied
Peter said, “I wish I hadn’t lent him some money.”
” You don’t buy this car” They said.
The man is a spy.” She said.
“I stole it” He said.
II. REPORTED SPEECH WITH V ING:
x1. “You have just won the lottery. Congratulations!” Mary said to Daisy.>>(congratulated)
2. Many people feel like taking part in the Boston Marathon.>>>Many people look forward
X 3. “It was very kind of you to destroy the viruses in my computer. Thank you,” Alex told Jim
X4. “I broke your vase. I am sorry,” he told her.>>(apologized)
5. “Sorry, I broke your vase last night,” Jame said to Jack.>>(apologized)
6. “You copied your friend’s paper, Jack” the teacher said.>>>(accused)
7. The man said “I always wants to have a house in the city”>>>The man dreamed
8. “You should wear a suit when you come to my party, Tom”, said Susan.>>>(insisted)
9. “You mustn’t park your car here,” Henry said to his friend.>>>(warned)
10. “Stay here! I can’t let you go out tonight,” her mother said to Jane.>>>( prevented)
v 11. The man said “I didn’t break into this house”>>>>>>( denied)
12. “Be ware of that bad road! It’s very dangerous to drive on it!” he warned us.>>(warned)
13. “People have a right to say what they think'”, she said>>We couldn’t stop people
14. “Yes. I’ve spent too much money doing the shopping,” sheadmitted.
15. “Let’s organize a party to celebrate our success,” said the manager to us.>>>( suggested)
He a po fogrzad 1or
. Giúp em bài này với ạ em cần gấp, đừng copy nguồn trên mạng nha. Em xin cảm ơn thầy cô và các bạn nhiều.