Môn Tiếng Anh Lớp 7 1) Read the passage, and then choose the correct answer. Scouting began in England in 1907. the Boy Scouts of America started t
Môn Tiếng Anh Lớp 7 1) Read the passage, and then choose the correct answer.
Scouting began in England in 1907. the Boy Scouts of America started three years later. Today, there are Boy Scout programmes in more than 140 countries. In the United States alone, there are over 4 million Scouts Boy Scouts learn useful skills while having fun. Scouts swim and play sports, go camping and hiking, and learn how to survive in the outdoors. they also learn how to protect the environment. other Scout activities include making arts and crafts, learning how to use computers or fix cars. Scouts often do community service and volunteer work. Scouts learn teamwork by working together.
1) Scouting began in the United States in___________
A. 1907 B. 1910 C. 1917 D. 1920
2) There are over 4 million Scouts in_________
A. England B. the USA
C. the world D. North America
3) Scouts learn many skills except_________
A. Swimming B. collecting
C. going camping D. playing sports
4) Scouts activities include many except___________
A. learning how to make cars B. making arts and crafts
C. learning first aid D. learning how to use computers
5) Scouts learn teamwork by__________
A. woking one by one
B. working alone
C. working all year round
D. working in groups
2) arrange these words to make meaningful sentences.
1. you / have / finished / homework / your / yet?
2. printer / under this guarantee / is.
3. vacation / since / we / haven’t / last /had / a/ year.
4. Ha Noi / homeless / give / in / clothes / away / they / warm / to / people.
5. our / a / in / make / volunteering / different / community
3) Complete each blank in the sentences with only ONE suitable word.
1. I’ve eaten too many sweets. I have____________________
2. Do you have a painkiller ? I have a__________________
3. I have_______________________. I think that food was bad.
4. I have a___________________in my leg.
5. Ouch ! My arm___________________________.
6. I got some water in my ear and now I have___________________
7. I can’t eat any biscuits. I have a sore_________________
8. That’s a bad___________________. Try some hot lemon tea.
9. When you have flu, you usually have a high__________________.
10) He ate some seafood yesterday. Now he doesn’t feel well. He thinks he has a/an__________________ Giúp em bài này với ạ em cần gấp, đừng copy nguồn trên mạng nha. Em xin cảm ơn thầy cô và các bạn nhiều.