Môn Tiếng Anh Lớp 7 IX. Read the text carefully, and then answer the questions. Holi – India Holi is a
Môn Tiếng Anh Lớp 7 IX. Read the text carefully, and then answer the questions.
Holi – India
Holi is a spring festival also known as the festival of colors. It is an ancient Hindu religious festival wich starts with a Holika bonfire on the night before Holi where people gather, sing and dance. The next morning is free for all carnival of colors, where everyone plays, chases and colors each other with dry powder and colored water, with some carrying water guns and colored water – filled balloons for their water fight. Children and youth spray coloured powder solutions at each other, laugh and celebrate, while elders tend to smear dry coloured powder on each other’s face. Visitors to homes are first teased with colours, then served with Holi delicacies, desserts and drinks. After playing with colours, and cleaning up, people bathe, put on clean cothes, visit friends and family.
71. what is the festival Holi in India?
72. what does holi start with?
73. what do people often do on the second day?
74. what are some activities during the estival?
75. what do people do after playing with colour? Giúp em bài này với ạ em cần gấp, đừng copy nguồn trên mạng nha. Em xin cảm ơn thầy cô và các bạn nhiều.