Môn Tiếng Anh Lớp 8 Giúp em với mn !!! ___ IV. Complete the sentences with right prepositions: __ That’s very kind ____ you to help me _____ this Math. We
Môn Tiếng Anh Lớp 8 Giúp em với mn !!!
___ IV. Complete the sentences with right prepositions: __
That’s very kind ____ you to help me _____ this Math.
We hope to earn some money _____our school Y & Y.
What did you do _____ the ninth of April, 2002? (April 9th , 2002)
Well, let’s go ____ a walk ______ the weekend.
Minh has high marks ___ exam ___working very hard.
Are you interested _____ studying English?
When did you see him? _____ lunch today.
Does it rain _____ spring?
His birthday is ____ May 1st.
I am different ______ my sister.
I don’t know he is doing ___ the moment
She was interested ____ folktales.
I’ll be home ______ 7.00 because I want to see the seven o’clock news.
I go to school _____ Monday ______ Saturday.
We’ve not seen her _______ 2006.
____ V. Combine each pair of sentences, using ENOUGH He is intelligent: ___
1. He can answer all the questions
2. He isn’t tall. He can’t reach the shelf
3. She is good. She’ll pass the exam
4. You aren’t well. Don’t go to school.
5. They are sociable. They can make a lot of friends
6. Don’t sit in the garden. It isn’t warm
7. He is intelligent. He can answer all the questions
8. He is good. He will pass the examination.
9. The book is small. I can put it in my pocket.
10. Those shoes are large. He can wear them
_____ VI. Turn into reported speech: _____
1. Their mother said to them, “Don’t make so much noise.”
2. The traffic policeman said, “Show me your driving license, please.”
3. Mrs. Jackson said to Tim, “Could you give me a hand, please?”
4. The lifeguard said, “Don’t swim out too far, boys.”
5. Nam said to the taxi driver, “Please turn left at the first traffic light.”
6. She said to her son, “Go straight upstairs and get into bed.”
7. The policeman said, “Don’t touch anything in the room.”
8. Mary said to John, “Can you carry my suitcase, please?”
9. The doctor said to him, “You should give up smoking.”
10. The dentist said to me, “You shouldn’t eat too much sugar.”
11. The teacher said to his students, “You should learn harder for the exam.”
12. “Please lend me your dictionary, Quang,” said Hoa.
13. “Can you help me with my homework?” Minh said to her sister.
14. “You should practise speaking English everyday,” the teacher said.
15. “You shouldn’t translate each sentence into Vietnamese,” my brother told me.
16. “Can you turn down the radio?” Miss Jackson said to Mary.
17. “ Can you explain this word to me?” Trang asked Hue.
18. Her teacher said: “You should revise the lessons carefully.”
19. “Check your answers carefully before handing in,” my father said.
20. “Don’t look out of the window,” Linh’s teacher said. Giúp em bài này với ạ em cần gấp, đừng copy nguồn trên mạng nha. Em xin cảm ơn thầy cô và các bạn nhiều.