Môn Tiếng Anh Lớp 8 I. Use the correct form of the verb in the blanket 1. Three months (be) a long time to wait. 2. Five dollars (be) too much to pay for t
Môn Tiếng Anh Lớp 8 I. Use the correct form of the verb in the blanket
1. Three months (be) a long time to wait.
2. Five dollars (be) too much to pay for that book.
3. A large number of new science books (be) now available in the library.
4. The number of students in this class (be) limited to thirty.
5. It (be) my two brothers who (be) hurt.
6. It (be) the children playing upstairs.
7. Neither of the answers (be) correct.
8. Everybody (have) a good time at the year-end party now.
9. Either your key or my key (be) missing.
10. John or his brothers (be) going to help me.
11. In the hotel, bread and butter (be) served for breakfast.
12. My old friend and colleague, George (be) in town.
13. The boxes of candy (be) on the table.
14. The package of cigarettes (be) on the table.
15. Most of the members (be) happy.
16. Some of the sugar (was/were) spilt on the floor.
17. There (be) a presenter and many participants in the conference.
18. Either the mayor or the elder men (be) to blame.
19. A cart and horse (was/were) seen at a distance.
20. No one (be) eager to be examined the first.
21. It (be) her lies that (irritate) me so much.
22. Three fourths of the wall (be) painted.
23. Two fifths of the members (be) present.
24. “The three Musketeers” (be) written by Alexandre Dumas.
25. You don’t have to say much, a word or two (be) sufficient.
26. A number of new books in our library (be) displayed at the book show.
27. There (be) a lot of traffic on this road.
28. The English (have) strong traditions.
29. Here (be) the notebook and report that I promised you last week.
30. The number of participants of the international conference (be) still increasing.
ThS. Triệu Tuấn Anh (Khoa Tiếng Anh, ĐH Sư phạm Hà Nội) Page 2
31. Neither Jim nor his brothers (have) ever been to school. Their father teaches them at home.
32. Five thousand dollars (be) a big sum of money. It’s worth trying.
33. The fact that the new staff members were complimented on their achievement (be) known to the
34. Neither the students nor their lecturer (use) English in the classroom.
35. Each of the four types of human teeth (be) suited for a specific purpose.
36. Not only John but his brothers (be) in debt. Giúp em bài này với ạ em cần gấp, đừng copy nguồn trên mạng nha. Em xin cảm ơn thầy cô và các bạn nhiều.
Trả lời ( )
5 is / are
25, will be
27, has ever been
*6 câu còn lại chịu nha