Môn Tiếng Anh Lớp 8 trả lời đến đâu cũng được nhé cảm ơn mn nhiều B. PRACTICE. I. Choose the word that has the underlined part pronounced differently 1. A.
Môn Tiếng Anh Lớp 8 trả lời đến đâu cũng được nhé cảm ơn mn nhiều
I. Choose the word that has the underlined part pronounced differently
1. A. stilt B. ethnic C. crisp D. oblige
2. A. check B. reflect C. incense D. princess
3. A. filmstrip B. offspring C. hanging D. clockwise
4. A. waited B. decided C. washed D. needed
5. A. crafts B. hosts C. stamps D. customs
6. A. sound B. cloud C. found D. colourful
7. A. major B. cake C. hat D. bracelet
8. A. accepted B. produced C. washed D. cooked
9. A. incense B. ceremony C. celebrate D. penalty
10. A. worships B. floats C. regrets D. preserves
II. Find the word which has a different stress pattern from the others.
11. A. waterwheel B. ethnic C. pasture D. nomadic
12. A. adore B. detest C. cultural D. community
13. A. communicate B. buffalo C. local D. beehive
14. A. generation B. population C. competition D. tradition
15. A. preservation B. musician C. companion D. historian
16. A. cutlery B. earthen C. ancestor D. accept
17. A. poultry B. ethnic C. minority D. costume
18. A. ornament B. unique C. mountainous D. carnival
19. A. worship B. procession C. pasture D. countryside
20. A. unity B. ceremony C. bamboo D. lantern
III. Choose the best answer
21. My friends are addicted ______ playing computer games.
A. to B. at C. down D. up
22. Watching TV too much may have harmful effects ______ your eyes and bodies.
A. with B. to C. on D. onto
23. I love the people in Da Nang city. They are so hospitable and ______.
A. friendly B. vast C. slow D. inconvenient
24. I adore the teachers at my school. They are so kind and ______.
A. cheap B. helpful C. slow D. inconvenient
25. Among the ______, the Kinh have the largest population.
A. ethnic groups B. majorities C. ethnic minorities D. ethnic cultures
26. The number of the Odu people only account ______ 10% of the population.
A. in B. for C. on D. at
27. People in my village live ______ than those in the city.
A. happier B. happily C. more happily D. less happy
28. The air in the city is much ______ than that in the countryside.
A. pollute B. more polluted C. polluted D. fresh
29. Viet Nam is ______ multicultural country with 54 ethnic groups.
A. an B. a C. the D. some
30. The Yao have ______ rich culture of folk literature and art, with tales, songs and poems.
A. the B. an C. some D. a
31. They detest ______ their son texting his friends all day.
A. to see B. seeing C. see D. saw
32. Does she enjoy ______ with young children?
A. working B. work C. to work D. worked
33. Look. The farmers are ______ the rice onto the buffalo-drawn cart.
A. to load B. load C. loading D. loaded
34. Look! Some children are ______ the buffaloes.
A. herd B. to herd C. herded D. herding
35. Viet speak English ______ than I do.
A. more goodly B. more well C. better D. gooder
36. A computer works ______ at calculus than a human being.
A. faster B. fast C. more fast D. more faster
37. You shouldn’t ______ mobile phones too much because it can be harmful to your health.
A. using B. use C. to use D. used
38. In Viet Nam you should ______ for the eldest person to sit before you sit down.
A. wait B. waiting C. to wait D. waited
19. During the festival, they fly many ______ kites in different shapes and sizes.
A. colouring B. colour C. colourless D. colourful
40. Nguyen never joins the boys in herding the ______.
A. tigers B. fish C. buffaloes D. snakes
41. A busy time when people collect their crops is called ______.
A. harvest B. harvest time C. harvesting time D. harvested
42. A place where rice grows is called a ______.
A. paddy field B. farm C. field paddy D. harvest time
43. ______ do the Laha mostly live? – In Son La.
A. How B. What C. Where D. When
44. ______ can we find the terraced fields? – In the northern mountainous regions.
A. How B. What C. When D. Where
45. We ______ to clean the house carefully before Tet.
A. have B. has C. shouldn’t D. should
46. We ______ use dictionary in the exam room. It’s against the rule
A. shouldn’t B. don’t have to C. mustn’t D. can’t
47. I like spring, ______ I don’t like the spring rain.
A. and B. but C. so D. moreover
48. I like the Mid – Autumn Festival, ______ I look forward to it every year.
A. although B. but C. so D. moreover
49. Tet is the most important festival in Viet Nam; ______, most Vietnamese return home for Tet.
A. yet B. so C. but D. therefore
50. The Khmer believe they have to float lanterns; ______, they may not get good luck.
A. otherwise B. but C. and D. moreover Giúp em bài này với ạ em cần gấp, đừng copy nguồn trên mạng nha. Em xin cảm ơn thầy cô và các bạn nhiều.