Môn Tiếng Anh Lớp 9 21. These tennis courts don’t _____ very often. Not many people want to play. A. got used B. used C
Môn Tiếng Anh Lớp 9 21. These tennis courts don’t _____ very often. Not many people want to play.
A. got used B. used C. get used D. get use
22. I’ll get Minh _____ do this for you.
A. do B. done C. did D. to do
23. Those letters ________ now. You can do the typing later.
A. need typing B. needn’t be typed C. need to type D. needn’t typing
24. “What a beautiful dress you are wearing”- “thanks, it_____ especially for me by a French tailor.”
A. is made B. has made C. made D. was made
25. Somebody cleans the room every day.
A. The room everyday is cleaned. B. The room is every day cleaned.
C. The room is cleaned every day. D. The room is cleaned by somebody every day.
26. People don’t use this road very often.
A. This road is not used very often. B. Not very often this road is not used.
C. This road very often is not used. D. This road not very often is used.
27. How do people learn languages?
A. How are languages learned? B. How are languages learned by people?
C. How languages are learned? D. Languages are learned how?
28. Over 1500 new houses _______ each year. Last year, 1720 new houses _______.
A. were built/ were built B. are built/ were built
C. are building / were built D. were built/ were being built
29. Tom bought that book yesterday.
A. That book was bought by Tom yesterday. B. That book was bought yesterday by Tom.
C. That book yesterday was bought by Tom D. That book was bought yesterday.
30. The new computer system _____ next month.
A. is be installed B. is being installed
C. is been installed D. is being installed by people
31.The boy_____ by the teacher yesterday.
A. punish B. punished C. punishing D. was punished
32. “Ms Jones, please type those letters before noon”_ “They’ve already ____, sir. They’re on your desk.”
A. typed B. been being typed C. being typed D. been typed
33. Sarah is wearing a blouse. It___________ of cotton.
A. be made B. are made C. is made D. made
34. They had a boy _______ that yesterday.
A. done B. to do C. did D. do
35. We got our mail ______ yesterday.
A. been delivered B. delivered C. delivering D. to deliver
36. James……..the news as soon as possible.
A. should tell B. should be told C. should told D. should be telled
37. My wedding ring ______ yellow and white gold.
A. is made B. is making C. made D. make
38. Mr. Wilson is _______ as Willie to his friend.
A. known B. knew C. is known D. know
39. References _____ in the examination room.
A. not are used B. is not used C. didn’t used D. are not used
40. Laura ______ in Boston.
A. are born B. were born C. was born D. born
41. His car needs ________.
A. be fixed B. fixing C. to be fixing D. fixed
42. Her watch needs _______.
A. repairing B. to be repaired C. repaired D. A and B
43. My mother is going _____ this house.
A. sold B. sell C. to be sold D. to sell
44. There’s somebody behind us. I think we are _______.
A. being followed B. are followed C. follow D. following
45. Have you _____ by a dog?
A. bite B. bit C. ever been bitten D. ever been bit
46. The room is being _____ at the moment.
A. was cleaned B. cleaned C. cleaning D. clean
47. It _____ that the strike will end soon.
A. is expected B. expected C. are expected D. was expected
48. It is _____ that many people are homeless after the floods.
A. was reported B. reports C. reported D. reporting
49. He was said _____ this building.
A. designing B. to have designed C. to design D. designed
50. Ted ______ by a bee while he was sitting in the garden.
A. got sting B. got stung C. get stung D. gets stung Giúp em bài này với ạ em cần gấp, đừng copy nguồn trên mạng nha. Em xin cảm ơn thầy cô và các bạn nhiều.