Môn Tiếng Anh Lớp 9 I. Grammar and vocabulary 1. If all the forests did not exist, the earth ___________ . A. will flood B. would be flooded C. will b
Môn Tiếng Anh Lớp 9 I. Grammar and vocabulary
1. If all the forests did not exist, the earth ___________ .
A. will flood B. would be flooded C. will be flooded D. had flooded
2. Speak to him slowly _________ he may understand you better.
A. so that B. as C. for D. because
3. The girl _________ we wanted to see last week was away on holiday.
A. of which B. who C. which D. whose
4. If we keep on littering, the environment __________ serious polluted.
A. become B. will become C. becomes D. would become
5. ” My father couldn’t fix the TV set” ” _________ send for a repairman?”
A. I suggest B. How about C. Let’s D. Why don’t you
6. I ‘m very _________ of my father and love him very much.
A. interested B. alike C. proud D. keen
7. Please _________ off the lights before leaving the room.
A. take B. get C. give D. Turn pha
8. There has been little rain in this region for several months, ______?
A. has it B. has there C. hasn’t it D. hasn’t there
9. The teacher had the students _______ an essay on the positive and negative effects that modern technology has on children.
A. to write B. to be written C. write D. writing
10. She _______ French words for hours, but she still doesn’t remember all of them.
A. has been learning B. has been learnt
C. has learnt D. have been learning
11. True Blood is my favourite TV series, ______ I don’t have much time to watch it often.
A. although B. before C. if D. yet
12. ____ this book by the time it is due back to the library?
A. Will you read B. Will you have read
C. Will you be reading D. Have you read
13. It is predicted that over the next few decades many species will die ______ as once fertile areas turn to desert.
A. off B. out C. up D. down
14. The archaeological excavation ____ to the discovery of the ancient city lasted several years.
A. led B. leading C. to lead D. being led
15. The old astronomer patiently made his ____ and wrote down what he saw.
A. observation B. observatory C. observe D. observer
16. Richard _____ a bad cold the day before his exam.
A. came up with B. came down with C. came across D. came round
17. GPS systems help a lot of people ____ on land, on the sea, and in the air.
A. inform B. interfere C. navigate D. reunite
18. Ten million text messages are sent on ____ every minute.
A. account B. average C. common D. general
19. I’m sure you’ll have no difficulty_________ the exam.
A. pass B. to pass C. passed D. passing
20. Many students _______ home for their holidays for the past few weeks.
A. has gone B. had gone C. goes D. have gone Giúp em bài này với ạ em cần gấp, đừng copy nguồn trên mạng nha. Em xin cảm ơn thầy cô và các bạn nhiều.